need more members  

Posted by +BHS+(BLOODY HEAD SHOTS!!!!!!!!)

BLOODY HEAD SHOTS (BHS) is in need of new members. if any1 is interested and hopefully is living around the Belait area, contact us.

provided you know basic skills and tericks on how to play. the more the better.

so far we only have 6 members, and that as you can see is not enough. if anyone wishes to respond to this post and accept juast comment us by giving your details or email me at vizard_d2712@hotmail.com


thank you for your co-operation.




This entry was posted on 2:26 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey u guys its me Evan! Hey can U guys change my name to BHS Slawter? Evan G sounds Crap. Go and see my blog website. Just click my blog. I can make more people come to join our group from around the world. I can make our group more famous by telling them to join us and use our team name when on the CS. Then more ppl will come. And i can go to runescape and ask ppl to join. plz change the name.

Latest News(brought to u from reuters)

Categories

ESPN Bottom line:brining you the latest sportsnews

copyright BLOODY HEAD SHOTS 2008